Sunday, March 3, 2013

New name. New company. New location.

I am beyond excited to announce that Bellator Fitness and Health is now The F.I.T Lab Inc and our new location is 550 Observer Highway in Hoboken (corner of Newark and Madison ). F.I.T stands for; Functional. Integrated. Training. Our mission is to create a tight-knit community of healthy and fit individuals dedicated to reaching goals. My job as owner and president, is to make sure that myself and the other trainers help you reach your goals, safely and effectively, by teaching not yelling. Since the inception of Bellator Fitness, I've been grinding out weeks filled with one-on-one sessions scattered all over Hoboken and Manhattan. From January 2010 until August 2011, I was in constant pain from a neck injury that lead to chronic migraines, almost daily. My doctors urged me to go on disability numerous times. I moved to my beach house an hour away in order to have surgery and actually lived down there and commuted back and forth, beginning one week after the procedure. I refused to take time off or give up clients so that I could keep working towards this day and owning a space like this. After years of research and learning from my mentors, I've decided to change my business model to better suit the current economic climate and to create an environment where our clientele can best give support and be supported. Thus, on April 1st I will unveil a full schedule of semi-private training a small conditioning classes. Most research indicates that clients get better results when working with others and this also allows me to have a much lower price point that the local gyms that only do one-on-one training. So not only will clients save hundreds of dollars a month by training with 2-4 other dedicated individuals, but they will get the results of private training while getting much, much more individual attention than they would at a Crossfit or a niche gym that only does classes. I will post pictures and more details later this week after the brand new equipment gets delivered. I will still be doing a full load of private training for the month of March and private training will always be available, just during off-peak hours. Please email gmorrone301@gmail.com with any questions.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I have just been searching for info about this topic for a while and yours is the best I have found out so far.



    diet
    health
    fitness
    weight loss

    ReplyDelete